Welcome to St. John the Baptist Catholic School
We are so excited to welcome your family to the St. John’s community!
To complete each student’s file, we need a few documents as well as a set of forms filled out and returned to school. These may be dropped off at the school office or scanned/emailed to Alison Wacek. If you have any questions, please reach out to Alison via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (651-633-1522 Ext. 1127).
- Copy of the Birth Certificate
- Copy of a Baptismal Certificate – Please inform us if your child was baptized at St. John the Baptist as the certificate will be here on file.
- Health History Form
- Immunization Form
- Photo Permisssion Form
- Technology Use Agreement Policy Form
- Ethnic/Race Request (a Mounds View District form)
- Home Language Questionnaire (a Mounds View District form)
- Mounds View Busing:
- If you live within the Mounds View district lines and would like your child to ride the bus, please register by June 8th.
- All information regarding registration as well as the registration link may be found on the Mounds View Transportation website.
- If you have any questions regarding Mounds View transportation, you can call (651-621-6027) or email them directly (email@example.com).
- Blaine Busing:
- If you are interested in using our Blaine bus, please contact Joy Thienes in our school office. The bus company will look at potential stops/routes based on interest.
- The 2022-2023 fee was $400 per student with a $1000 family max. The 2023-2024 rates are currently being discussed.
Records for Incoming 1st – 8th Grade Students
St. John’s will request all records from your child’s former school.