2020-2021 Tuition, Fees, and Agreement Information
1. Enrollment/Application Fees*
Kindergarten and NEW Students Grades 1-8 (one time fee for new students only) – $125 per student
Preschool – $60 per student with a $75 family maximum.
*Registration fees are non-refundable
2. Technology Fee: (K-8th grade only – all students)*
Technology Fee – $215: covers the cost of leasing computer hardware/software including mobile carts and devices.
* Technology fee is non-refundable.
Tuition, parish subsidy, and fundraising make up the revenue for the school. The K-8 tuition for the 2020-21 school year is $5,185.00. Along with parish subsidy and fundraising, tuition covers school salaries and benefits, textbooks, instructional materials, playground and classroom equipment, field trips, staff development, library materials, building costs, utilities, insurance, and maintenance. Please note that this year we decided to roll the school fee ($110) and field trip fee ($75) into our tuition in order to better reflect the total cost.
- 4th Child Discount 50% off youngest child (Preschool – 8th grade) – please see principal for specific amount.
- Class Options:
- Kindergarten (Full day) – 8th Grade $5,185
- Kindergarten Transition Program (Half day through December – Full day in January) – $4,718
(K-8th grade only) Families are required to support and participate in the listed events at or above the levels indicated:
- Marathon – September/October $165.00 per student minimum (raised through pledges)
- Wines to Wishes – Catholic Schools Week Fundraiser – $40.00 ticket cost – minimum 2 tickets per family
Fundraiser payments will be turned in at the time of the fundraiser.
5. Volunteer Hours:
(K-8th grade only) All families are required to contribute 20 volunteer hours to St. John’s parish/school. If you choose not to volunteer, you will be assessed a $350 fee to your account. This is a yearly commitment.
Families seeking tuition assistance must fill out a tuition assistance form after completing the application and enrollment process. To apply for tuition assistance, you will need to complete an application through your students TADS enrollment database. Applicant needs are determined by an independent organization, which examines a number of different factors and makes recommendations to SJB based upon analysis results.
The Pioneer Foundation is another option to help parents fund school tuition. (Some families receive entirely-funded annual tuition in this way.) Family members work at concession stands at various metro sporting venues (Target Field, the Excel Center, etc.) and are paid a rate + commission, with the dollars directed to the school for tuition.
For more information: