2023-2024 Tuition, Fees, and Agreement Information
2022-2023 Tuition, Fees, and Agreement Information
The tuition information below applies to our current 2022-2023 school year.
1. Enrollment/Application Fees*
- Kindergarten and NEW Students Grades 1-8 (one time fee for new students only) – $130 per student
- Preschool – $60 per student with a $75 family maximum.
*Registration fees are non-refundable.
2. Technology Fee: (K-8th grade only – all students)*
Technology Fee – $220: covers the cost of leasing computer hardware/software including mobile carts and devices.
* Technology fee is non-refundable.
Tuition, parish subsidy, and fundraising make up the revenue for the school. The K-8 tuition for the 2022-2023 school year is $5,385.00. Along with parish subsidy and fundraising, tuition covers school salaries and benefits, textbooks, instructional materials, playground and classroom equipment, field trips, staff development, library materials, building costs, utilities, insurance, and maintenance.
- 4th Child Discount 50% off youngest child (Preschool – 8th grade) – please see principal for specific amount.
- Class Options:
- Kindergarten (Full day) – 8th Grade $5,385
- Kindergarten Transition Program (Half day through December – Full day in January) – $4,895
(K-8th grade only) Families are required to support and participate in the listed events at or above the levels indicated:
- Marathon – September/October $170.00 per student minimum (raised through pledges)
- Wines to Wishes – Catholic Schools Week Fundraiser – $50.00 ticket cost – minimum 2 tickets per family
Fundraiser payments will be turned in at the time of the fundraiser.
5. Volunteer Hours:
(K-8th grade only) All families are required to contribute 20 volunteer hours to St. John’s parish/school. If you choose not to volunteer, you will be assessed a $400 fee to your account. This is a yearly commitment.
** Please note: If parents have concerns about their ability to pay or find that they are falling behind in payments, they should immediately contact Mark Dittman, the Director of Business Operations at St. John the Baptist. St. John the Baptist School reserves the right to suspend a student indefinitely and to refuse readmission until all past due accounts have been paid in full or a satisfactory payment plan has been agreed on and is followed.
Tuition Assistance Options
Families seeking tuition assistance must fill out a tuition assistance form after completing the application and enrollment process. To apply for tuition assistance, you will need to complete an application through your students TADS enrollment database. Applicant needs are determined by an independent organization, which examines a number of different factors and makes recommendations to SJB based upon analysis results.
These applications should be completed by March 15th.
Please note that to be considered for the AIM Higher grants of $1,000 your application must be completed by March 1st. AIM Higher uses the same Tads application, so to be considered, you merely need to indicate your request by checking the box as part of the application process.
AIM Higher Summer Application
We are excited to announce that the Aim Higher summer scholarship application cycle is now open! With this additional round of funding, Aim Higher will be supporting over 2,300 students in the Archdiocese!Priority for the second round scholarships will go to applications from families who are new to Catholic schools. Applications will be looked at, especially those with extenuating circumstances, but new families will be prioritized. Here are a few things to know:
- The TADS application is now open and closes on August 11.
- For any family who completed an application after the first deadline (February 22) to be considered, you will need to go back into TADS and update your application.
- If a family applied for tuition assistance during the first cycle (prior to Feb. 22) and you were not awarded a scholarship, you are not eligible to be reconsidered during this round unless there has been a change in circumstance.
AIM Higher Summer Information (English) AIM Higher Summer Information (Spanish)
Instructions on Adding AIM Higher to Application
If you haven’t completed your tuition assistance application yet – do so now to be considered for these scholarships. You may find the tuition assistance application at www.mytads.com
The Pioneer Foundation is another option to help parents fund school tuition. (Some families receive entirely-funded annual tuition in this way.) Family members work at concession stands at various metro sporting venues (Target Field, the Excel Center, etc.) and are paid a rate + commission, with the dollars directed to the school for tuition.
For more information: