Faith is incorporated into topical class discussions and experienced through:
- Weekly all-school mass, including student participation in various ministries
- Religious studies
- Daily all-school and classroom prayer
- Seasonal retreats
- Teaching masses (whereby students learn the meaning/significance of the words, actions, vestments, etc. of the Mass, along with Q & A time)
- Religious presentations throughout the year
- Multiple service/outreach projects involving the wider community (nursing homes, military personnel, local food shelves, etc.)
- 8th grade vocation field trips
Varied extra-curricular opportunities also await our students, including student government, scouting, drama, chess club and championship Jaguar sports teams.
For more information about our Parish at St. John the Baptist, please visit their website. Mass times, ministries, news, and more can be found there!