St. John the Baptist Catholic School educates each child in a faith-filled environment by teaching academics, virtues, compassion, discipleship, and the Catholic faith in a JOY-filled community so each child reaches their full potential academically and spiritually. Teach-Make-Go
At St. John the Baptist Parish School, we provide a faith-filled welcoming Catholic community where students are given a foundation to become life-long learners.
We seek to form disciples of Christ by building upon the following foundations of the Catholic faith:
- Prayer and worship
- Sacramental life
- Virtues education
- Parent and parishioner partnership
Recognizing individual differences, we provide a quality education through differentiation and best practices. We encourage our students to find success by:
- Mastery of academic skills in core subject areas
- Integration of 21st Century learning skills including cooperative learning, technology, and STEM throughout curriculum
- Develop an appreciation of the fine arts and world language
- Provide an array of extra-curricular activities and learning opportunities
We live out our JOY (JESUS-OTHERS-YOU) philosophy through our core values.
- JESUS – Reliance on prayer by developing your relationship with JESUS through prayer and worship.
- OTHERS – Generosity of spirit in service, gratitude, recognizing the gifts of others, sharing, and JOY.
- You – To Grow through knowledge, faith, virtue, community, respect for ourselves and others.