Health Office

Health Forms

All students should have a Health History Form and an Immunization Form on file in the health office.

 Health History Form          Immunization Record Form

Medication at School

If your child needs to take medication at school, whether it is prescribed or over-the-counter, an authorization form needs to be submitted to the health office.

Prescribed Medication Authorization Form

Over-the-Counter Medication Authorization Form

Allergies and/or Asthma

For students with severe/life threatening allergies requiring an auto-inject medication (e.g., Epipen), a life-threatening allergy specific authorization form (from your child’s doctor) replaces the Prescription Medication Authorization form.

For students with Asthma requiring an inhaler, an Asthma Action Plan from your child’s doctor may replace the Prescription Medication Authorization form.

If either of the above forms are needed, please contact the school health office or main school office.