School Release Days Schedule
* Days are subject to change.
* Students must be signed up using the form below in order to attend J-Care Release Days.
- Thursday, October 19: Field Trip TBD
- Friday, October 20: Mystery Surprise Crate
- Friday, November 3: National Jellyfish Day
- Monday, November 20 (care available beginning at 11:30am): Sports Day
- Tuesday, November 21 (care available beginning at 11:30am): Olympics Day
- Wednesday, November 22: Pajama Party
- Thursday, November 23: Closed, Thanksgiving
- Friday, November 24: Closed, Thanksgiving Break
- Friday, December 22: Service Project TBD
- Monday, December 25: Closed, Christmas
- Tuesday, December 26: Closed, Christmas Break
- Wednesday, December 27: TBD
- Thursday, December 28: TBD
- Friday, December 29: TBD
- Monday, January 1: Closed, Christmas Break
- Friday, January 12: Kids in the Kitchen
- Monday, January 15: Closed, Martin Luther King Day
- Friday, February 16: Closed, Marathon Reward Day
- Monday, February 19: Closed, President’s Day
- Friday, March 8: Electronics Day
- Monday, March 11: Homemade Kinetic Sand
- Tuesday, March 12: Field Trip TBD
- Wednesday, March 13: Tie Dye Craft
- Thursday, March 14: Field Trip TBD
- Friday, March 15: Closed, Spring Break
- Friday, March 29: Closed, Good Friday
- Monday, April 1: Closed, Easter Monday
- Friday, May 24: Closed, Memorial Day Weekend
- Monday, May 27: Closed, Memorial Day
- Wednesday, June 5: Last Day of School Celebration
- Thursday, June 6: Closed, Transition Day
- Friday, June 7: Closed, Transition Day
- Monday, June 10: 1st day of Summer J-Care
Please Note the Following Regarding School Release Days:
- Hours of Operation: 7:00a-6:00p (Hours may be altered based on number of students signed up.)
- Cost: $37.00
- Cancellation: If you are signed up for the school release day and cancel within one week of the actual school release day, you will be charged the full amount. No exceptions. You may cancel prior to the one-week window of the school release day. The cancellation must be written and signed by the parent/guardian.
- Lunch is not provided by the school or J-Care on school release days, so please send a lunch with your child(ren). Milk will be provided at no additional charge. If you do not send a lunch with your child(ren), you will be called to bring a lunch.
- Pre-registration is required for all school release days. You MUST sign-up by the specified deadline.
- After the one week deadline you will still be allowed to sign-up with an increased school release day fee
- Uniforms are not required on school release days.
Students MUST be signed up by 9am on Wednesday, November 15, in order to attend J-Care on Monday, November 20, and/or Tuesday, November 21.
Sorry. This form is no longer available.