Please read the information below regarding J-Care on distance learning days.
Should St. John’s move to distance learning, J-Care will be available to those families who have essential workers in their households. Essential workers are defined as those who work in the following professions:
- Healthcare and public health
- Law enforcement, public safety and first responders
- Food and agriculture
- Judicial Branch (essential services)
- National Guard (activated under a Governor Executive Order)
- Educators in pre-K through grade 12 settings
- School staff caring for children of critical workers
- Child care and school-age care providers
There will be a deadline to sign-up.
If your child will be attending J-Care on a distance learning day, you will need to:
- Check if your child needs to use a school device or will bring their own to J-Care.
- Bring a schedule or timeline of when your child needs to be online and as well as any necessary links.
Questions or concerns? Please contact Alison Wacek at firstname.lastname@example.org.