Please read the information below regarding J-Care on distance learning days.
From Monday, January 4th through Friday, January 8th, St. John’s will be doing distance learning. The purpose of this week is to keep students at home to help limit our community’s exposure to COVID-19 following the holidays. J-Care will be available to those families who have essential workers in their households. Essential workers are defined as those who work in the following professions:
- Healthcare and public health
- Law enforcement, public safety and first responders
- Food and agriculture
- Judicial Branch (essential services)
- National Guard (activated under a Governor Executive Order)
- Educators in pre-K through grade 12 settings
- School staff caring for children of critical workers
- Child care and school-age care providers
The deadline to sign-up for care is Wednesday, December 30th.
If your child will be attending J-Care on a distance learning day, you will need to:
- Check if your child needs to use a school device or will bring their own to J-Care.
- Bring a schedule or timeline of when your child needs to be online and as well as any necessary links.
Questions or concerns? Please contact Alison Wacek at email@example.com.
** If you plan to travel in the upcoming weeks, please note that the following applies to J-Care as well ** COVID-19 Guidelines from the 12/3 Principal’s Bulletin
Thank you for all your diligence and flexibility during this time that is allowing us to continue in-person learning for our students. As you may have heard in the news lately, the CDC is has given new guidelines for quarantine times; however, we will continue to follow the recommendations of MDH which as of this bulletin has NOT made any quarantine timeline changes. Additionally, we know some of you may be planning to travel during the Christmas break. Please follow any MDH recommendations when returning. Currently, MDH recommends individuals quarantine for 14 days upon returning from any travel out of state or out of country, so we ask that any students who travel during the next several weeks choose distance learning when they return until they complete the 14 days. Students should not attend J-Care either.
Sorry. This form is no longer available.